Friday

Dropitto.me - Great File Collection Tool for Teachers


Dropitto.me - Great File Collection Tool for Teachers


I highly recommend this service.  I used it after I got the bad news that Filestork would be closing and I would need another method to collect files from students.  I was able to embed it in my website to make collection easy.  One of the nice features of Dropitto.me is that you can set a password. The password is particularly useful when you want to allow access for only a particular amount of time.  So if the deadline is 6pm, I can go in and change the password and prohibit students from submitting late work. I    recommend that you give it a try, remember that it does require a Dropbox account.  So if you need an account please consider using my link to sign up, we will both get additional space (+250mb) for using my link, please leave your thoughts and useful ideas in the comments - http://bit.ly/EdTechDrop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...