Thursday

Ed Tech 4 Free



Welcome to the initial posting of Ed Tech 4 Free. This blog will serve as a resource for myself and hopefully many other teachers who choose to utilize technology but also choose to do so in low-to-no cost way. I will post my reviews of different tools that I run into and would gladly accept requests for review of tech tool both software and hardware based.


I am a teacher of 7 years in Broward County Florida. I have taught primarily government and economics to high school seniors. I have used as much free Ed tech as I could get my hands on and I am constantly trying out new tools.

If you are an Ed tech tinkerer and would like to submit a review or a suggestion for a product please use the form on Suggest a Resource Tab at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...